Hettinga rants Nationally at 8PM on the Talk America Radio Network

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Apr 3 08:22:26 PST 1997

Kevin Miller, the same talk show host from Cleveland that I talked to
yesterday afternoon, is going to have me reprise yesterday's Cleveland rant
about e$, geodesic markets/societies, strong crypto, etc., on his First
Opinion radio show, at 8PM EST tonight, on the Talk America Radio Network.

Talk America's site is http://www.talkamerica.com, and it has an affiliate
station list (they're pretty much everywhere, but you have to look for
them) and program schedules for their two networks. I seem to be on Talk
America Network 1, which puts me in the company of such august luminaries
as Col. Bo Gritz. :-). I can see Vinnie grinning now, in his official
capacity as my Samoan Attorney. :-).

Talk America also seems to have an internet audio feed, but it uses a
non-RealAudio package called Xing. YMMV.

Finally, the call-in line during the show is  1-800-298-8255. I encourage
cypherpunks to call in, identify themselves as such, and straighten folks
out about the latest Clintonista crypto KRA outrage. Though, yesterday, I
core-dumped so much stuff that we got a total of 2 calls in edgewise. :-).
It was ever thus, it seems...

This one hour show makes me 45 minutes overdrawn on my Warholian 15 minute
fame allocation. Hope I can make the best of it.

Also, it may get worse. I committed on the air yesterday to come back once
a month or so, at least to Cleveland, and maybe nationally. The ganglia
twitch.

As they say, stay tuned...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
Lesley Stahl: "You mean *anyone* can set up a web site and compete
               with the New York Times?"
Andrew Kantor: "Yes."  Stahl:  "Isn't that dangerous?"
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/