FC 97 and www.offshore.com.ai offline

Jim Burnes jim.burnes at ssds.com
Wed Apr 2 16:51:57 PST 1997

Has anyone been able to reach www.offshore.com.ai for the last
several weeks.  I've been trying to follow up with some email to
Vince about getting my fellow FC '97 attendees' email addresses, but to
no avail.

If anyone on the list was at the conference, or has such a list I
would appreciate it.

BTW: hi to lucky green, eric blossom, vince and everyone that made FC
97 a wild adventure.

jim burnes
jim.burnes at ssds.com

Jim Burnes
Engineer, Western Security, SSDS Inc
jim.burnes at ssds.com
----
Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government
of himself.  Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others?
Or have we found angels in the forms of kings to govern him?  Let
history answer this question.  -Thomas Jefferson, 1st Inaugural Addr