Hettinga rants in Cleveland at 3PM on WERE

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Wed Apr 2 10:43:13 PST 1997

Kevin Miller, a talk show host in Cleveland, is going to have me on his
local radio show at 3PM EST today to talk about e$, geodesic
markets/societies, strong crypto, digital bearer securities, and anything
else I can dream up. :-).

For those of you in Cleveland, the radio station is WERE, and I don't know
whether it's AM or FM.

Evidently, he also has a national radio show, with a simulcast (? could be
a tape to realaudio thing, though) on the net. I'm going to be on *that*,
also live, at 8PM tomorrow night.

More details as I know them.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
Lesley Stahl: "You mean *anyone* can set up a web site and compete
               with the New York Times?"
Andrew Kantor: "Yes."  Stahl:  "Isn't that dangerous?"
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/