GPS

P. J. Ponder ponder at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Mon Sep 30 21:34:22 PDT 1996

The National [US] Academy of Sciences has a new web spot called 'Beyond
Discovery' and one of the articles posted is about the Global Positioning
System.  You may observe same at: http://www2.nas.edu/bsi/20fe.html

Oops:
I just learned the name 'John Anonymous MacDonald' gets stuck on mail that
goes through a certain remailer, no matter who sends it. And I thought it
was one particular idiot.  Turns out, it's any number of people, plus one
particular idiot.