Public Schools

themom themom at nando.net
Sat Sep 28 22:39:32 PDT 1996

I have to agree with the final Quote....I am Good in math, chemistry and
computer science I am good in any Logical cource but I have trouble in
places liek " Creative Writing" I take all AP cources and make A's and
B every now and again in english...I have a 3.7 gpa but a LOW sat in the
grammar and english sections, 1100 in all I don't think colleges should
look at the subjects you dont plan to major in...I plan to major in
computer science when I go to college, so I dont think they should look
so much at say english, or biology.  I get so frustrated in some of those
classes....BTW I am a Junior in highschool

Brent