An idle thought on CBC and block lengths

craigw at dg.ce.com.au craigw at dg.ce.com.au
Thu Sep 26 19:34:55 PDT 1996

Well I do believe that your spam would be illegal if  that was the
case. And secondly there are no laws here in australia that you can
use to prosecute me from the US for an email bomb, not that this is
one, and if it is than so is your spam.

>> It is illegal to use a invalid return email address.  If this continues, I
>> will
>> be forced to prosecute the return email address - which they are
>> making to look like you.

>Is it?  I beleive that if you look closely, you will discover hat all the
>laws which would have made lying illegal on the 'Net have now been
>repealed by more Federal judges than I can count on 1 hand...

        ,'~``.              \|/              ,'``~.
        (-o=o-)            (@ @)            ,(-o=o-),
+--.oooO--(_)--Ooo-----oOO-(_)-OOo-------oooO--(_)--Oooo.------+
|                                                              |
|   Soon, we may all be staring at our computers, wondering    |
|               whether they're staring back.                  |
| [Network Admin For WPA Business Products.  aka doshai >;-) ] |
|    .oooO        http://pip.com.au/~doshai/      Oooo.        |
|    (   )   Oooo.                        .oooO   (   )        |
Key fingerprint = 2D F4 54 BB B4 EA F1 E7  B6 DE 48 92 FC 8D FF 49
Send a message with the subject "send pgp-key" for a copy of my key.
(if I want to give it to you)