Hallam-Baker demands more repudiations or he'll write!

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Thu Sep 26 00:21:30 PDT 1996

The Deviant <deviant at pooh-corner.com> writes:
> > > It's widely believed that the New Orleans Mafia (the source of my recent
> > > statement about body decomposition in Louisiana swamps) was a prime drive
> > > in the assasination of the late President John F. Kennedy.
> > >
> > > I think it's fairly safe to say that having done this didn't do them a
> > > damn bit of good. It didn't do anyone else a damn bit of good.
> >
> > JFK deserved to die.
>
> Wile i neither agree nor disagree with your point, it does seem a bit
> irrelavant, but thats just MHO.

Well - this thread has very little crypto-relevance (AP itself has
questionable crypto-relevance, IMO, and should be discussed in
talk.politics.assassination, carried by every honorable Usenet site).
But as far as AP is concerned, clearly JFK's death (quite deserved)
did not deter other scum like him from seeking political office.
Now, if he had been tried (for treason, murder, etc) and died like
a criminal, not like a hero, on national TV, that would have done
a lot more damage to the image of the office of the president of
the united states. Just look back at what Nixon's resignation did.
I believe in public hangings after a fair trial.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM