LACC: Encryption and Japan

T Bruce Tober octobersdad at reporters.net
Wed Sep 25 05:50:52 PDT 1996

A few months ago I read an article concerning one of the encryption
gurus (other than PZ) setting up a company in Japan to create a new
encryption program as good as or better than PGP which since it was
developed in Japan, wouldn't be subject to ITAR.

Actually I think the article indicated he'd already set up the company
and developed the software and was getting ready to market it.

I think it was Diffie, but can't remember and can't find any info on it.
Does anyone here have any info, leads or contact details they can
provide me?

tbt
--
| Bruce Tober - octobersdad at reporters.net - Birmingham, England            |