Public Schools

Dan Harmon harmon at tenet.edu
Tue Sep 24 23:00:00 PDT 1996

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, William H. Geiger III wrote:

>    Dan Harmon <harmon at tenet.edu> said:

> >One of the hardest things that we have to work hardest to counter-act
> >with our twins, who attend PS, is the socialization they
> >pick up at school.
>
> There is an easy solution to that problem, it's called home school. :)

We know several people that home school and it takes a very special
people to do it. In our case, it may turn out to be the only option.
The twins are ADHD with possible Tourettes and/or OCD. They we diagnosed at
four, before it became the rage, and are now ten, going on six emotionally.

We keep trying and working with them.

Dan