We removed radikal 154 from xs4all :(

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Sep 24 22:08:24 PDT 1996

At 05:32 PM 9/23/96 -0700, Timothy C. May wrote:
> That xs4all eventually capitulated has to be seen as a win for Germany.

That the net community did not capitulate has to be seen as a loss
for Germany.

> They will probably now turn their sights on other sites (no pun intended),
> hoping to pick off each one in turn.

If they do, it will make The church of scientology look like a minor
squabble.

Every time one site capitulates, it will inspire two dozen others to
join the fray.  I joined the fight *because* xs4all had to capitulate.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd at echeque.com