SAY WHAT? [Hallam-Baker demands more repudiations or he'll write!]

Simon Spero ses at tipper.oit.unc.edu
Tue Sep 24 16:21:36 PDT 1996

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, attila wrote:

			your roots are showing :-) ----^

>         NO, I will not outright reject Jim Bell's "Assassination
> Politics."

Assasination politics is  impossible to defend from a classical
Liberal/Libertarian position. Bell advocates arbitrary applications of
violence and coercion without restriction. There is no way to justify the
initiation of force without abandoning any pretence of being a
Libertarian (which, to be fair, Bell doesn't claim to be).