Fuckhead

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Sep 21 07:34:41 PDT 1996

"William H. Geiger III" <whgiii at amaranth.com> writes:

> Congradulations dlv at bwalk.dm.com!!!!
>
> You have won an one way trip into my TWIT filter for your repeated FUCKHEAD post.
                                                       ^^^^
You are confused. The 'fuckhead' posts (quoting my entire wire clippings and
adding the word 'fuckhead' at the end) are not mine. They are sent to me by
Timmy May's friends. I just forward them to this mailing list. I believe
they're at least as relevant as Timmy May's political rants.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM