CNET Digital Dispatch Vol. 2 No. 38

Ryan Russell/SYBASE Ryan.Russell at sybase.com
Fri Sep 20 14:37:02 PDT 1996

EDS is a large company Perot used to own..

I worked for them for a short time...a very short time..

    Ryan

To: cypherpunks
cc:
From: osborne @ gateway.grumman.com (Rick Osborne) @ smtp
Date: 09/20/96 02:12:22 AM
Subject: CNET Digital Dispatch  Vol. 2 No. 38

This week's c|net digital dispatch had the following top ten list.  For
number 8, did they mean DES or is the EDS something I'm not aware of.  I
figure it has to be because what does DES have to do with chat rooms?

Rick Osborne                     osborne at gateway.grumman.com
"The universe doesn't give you any points for doing things that are easy."