** 9/24 Ca. Dig. Sig. Working Group Meeting **

Kaye Caldwell kaye at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 20 00:47:30 PDT 1996

Reposted from spki.  -  Bill

--------
Apologies for duplicates - some of you I'm sure are on multiple notice lists
for this.

California Digital Signature Regulations Working Group
sponsored by the Software Industry Coalition and CommerceNet

THIS MEETING IS OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO ATTEND
However, please let me know if you will be attending via e-mail to:
kaye at ix.netcom.com

WHEN: Tuesday September 24, 1-4 PM
WHERE: Sun Microsystems, 901 San Antonio Rd, (Building PAL-1)
              (corner of  S. A. & Charleston, just off 101), Palo Alto
              Cancun Conference Room, 2nd Floor

AGENDA

I. Report on status of Secretary of State's Task Force
     - request for demos of technology in Sacramento
II. Review of draft of our principle 1, suggestions for additional principles
III. Review of current draft of outline of regulations
IV. Review of draft Digital Signature Acceptance Procedures background paper
V. Draft language for additional technologies

For more information, e-mail Kaye Caldwell at kaye at ix.netcom.com or call
408-479-8743.

Kaye Caldwell
Software Industry Coalition Policy Director
CommerceNet Adovocacy and Public Policy Committee Chair