Eudora 3.0 supports multiple tentacles

Greg Broiles gbroiles at netbox.com
Wed Sep 18 06:26:30 PDT 1996

Those of you who have or are tentacles (hee, hee) might take a look at the
new Eudora 3.0 beta; it's got nice built-in support for multiple POP
mailboxes/usernames, and keeps track of which identity received a messages,
and sends replies from that identity (using the appropriate outbound SMTP
server) so as not to confuse correspondents. It seems to be ideally set up
for people who want to adopt an alternate nym for whatever reason. The
filtering is also allegedly improved but I haven't fussed with that much yet.

--
Greg Broiles                |  "We pretend to be their friends,
gbroiles at netbox.com         |   but they fuck with our heads."