Getting the word "GAK" into common usage

pstira at escape.com pstira at escape.com
Tue Sep 17 21:06:14 PDT 1996

On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, Jim Ray wrote:

> As most of you know, I have been trying to bring "our" word, "GAK" into
> common usage, as opposed to the "key-escrow" Newspeak proposed by some
> (unnamed) big-government bureaucrat, and unfortunately adopted in most
> discussions of cryptography policy, (especially those outside this forum)
> in spite of the true English meaning of the word "escrow."

I OPPOSE THIS LIBELOUS SLANDEROUS PSHAW PSHAW GACK GAK GAKATTACK.

With all due respekt, Herr Captain, I have useth the term GAKeth for
many a spritely years and NOONE gives ME any mention.

NOONE CARES.

I feel unloved.  And, oh GAK, I feel OLDER.

hmph.

-Millie.
(upon the birthday of last week, I hereby reserve the right to be a bitch
ONCE, JUST ONCE)