That Evil Internet, Pt. XXIII

The Deviant deviant at pooh-corner.com
Mon Sep 16 23:08:37 PDT 1996

On Mon, 16 Sep 1996, Peter D. Junger wrote:

> Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 13:08:20 -0400
> From: "Peter D. Junger" <junger at pdj2-ra.F-REMOTE.CWRU.Edu>
> To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks at toad.com>
> Subject: Re: That Evil Internet, Pt. XXIII

[quote deleted]

> Or one can use the technique my father accidentally discovered when he
> was  in school and wanted to electrolyze water.  He made himself a
> cell out of a broken light bulb (and wired it in series with a good
> light bulb) and then realized that he did not have any sulphuric acid
> lying around to use as a catalyst.  So he used table salt instead.

Don' foget to try Tomato leaves (high CN content) and lysol toilet bowl
cleaner (mostly HCl)

CN+HCl=Gas chamber for those who are un-enlightened.

 --Deviant
You know you've been spending too much time on the computer when your
friend misdates a check, and you suggest adding a "++" to fix it.