who can count?

Z.B. zachb at netcom.com
Thu Sep 12 23:55:28 PDT 1996

On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, HipCrime wrote:

> > No, this b.s. is more like having someone put a dead skunk in my
> > mailbox, with no return address, trying to prevent me from sending
> > them 100 dead skunks as a return favor. And about as welcome.
>
> 100 dead skunks in exchange for ONE is exactly what this discussion
> is all about.  You CypherWIMPS just love over-kill.  EmailRobot sent
> ONE message to EACH address.  Are you guys so unskilled in arithmetic
> to understand the difference between 1 and 100?

It doesn't matter if you get one or one hundred messages - both are still
annoying as hell.  If I wanted whatever you're advertising or selling,
I'd come look for it.  I'd prefer that you not mail me.

---

Zach Babayco

zachb at netcom.com  <----- finger for PGP public key
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/4127