who can count?

HipCrime robert at precipice.v-site.net
Thu Sep 12 20:25:43 PDT 1996

> No, this b.s. is more like having someone put a dead skunk in my
> mailbox, with no return address, trying to prevent me from sending
> them 100 dead skunks as a return favor. And about as welcome.

100 dead skunks in exchange for ONE is exactly what this discussion
is all about.  You CypherWIMPS just love over-kill.  EmailRobot sent
ONE message to EACH address.  Are you guys so unskilled in arithmetic
to understand the difference between 1 and 100?

One message is NOT spam, 100 messages to a single box IS spamming.

-- HTTP://www.HIPCRIME.com