Conjuring up the latest utopia for a minoritarian sect of illuminati

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Wed Sep 11 14:13:37 PDT 1996

At 2:43 PM 9/11/96, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>tcmay at got.net (Timothy C. May) writes:

>> And who might these people be? I suggest you name them, as I have not even
>> mentioned your name to anyone. You don't rate a complaint from me.
>
>E.g. Kelly Goen is one of the people who told me that Tim May's been
>complaining about my alleged "spit" posts.

I've only spoken to Kelly Goen _once_ in many months, and he was calling
from his cellphone and we only talked for a few minutes. I don't recall
mentioning Vulis.

So, who are these "various people"?

>Note that Kelly's not on this mailing list (unlike at least two other
>people who said to me that Tim complained to them off-list) and that
>most of the posts Tim complains about are obvious forgeries.

Who are these "at least two other people"?

I _do_ think you're a loon. Not in the endearing sense of some net.loons,
but in the peculiar kind of foaming-at-the-mouth lunacy that I've seen in
several Russian and Armenian emigres.

--TCM

Higher Power: 2^1,257,787-1 | black markets, collapse of governments.