China joins Singapore, Germany, ....

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Tue Sep 10 15:56:36 PDT 1996

Duncan Frissell <frissell at panix.com> writes:

> At 04:41 AM 9/9/96 -0700, Timothy C. May wrote:
>
> >Prison sentences in Germany for those who reveal forbidden information
> >about "the Holocaust,"
>
> In a country where you get 10 months for stabbing a famous tennis star in
> the back, prison isn't much of a penalty.

I'm sure the sentense would have been different if she weren't a Slavic
untermensch, or if he were, say, a Turk.

A friend of mine related how his father - a Jew and a Soviet Army officer -
commanded a company in WW2. In 1944 they came across a church where over a
thousand Nazi soldiers surrendered without reistance. He announced them "Ich
bin ain Jude" and had them all executed. I think he did the right thing.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM