Movies

Asgaard asgaard at Cor.sos.sll.se
Tue Sep 10 07:55:56 PDT 1996

On Mon, 9 Sep 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:

> is viewed as being essentially Mexican.  (Some great humor, too. And a good
> murder mystery. And a love story. Conspiracy, humor, murder, love...all the
> ingredients of a great story. All three major American races collide, and

I think the love ingredients, all too common in movies without adding
anything to the real story, are a pain in the behind. I usually channel-
surf during the coitus scene (one in every movie for the last year).
These things are just for wimmin. If a man wants to see love on the
screen, then there is the Hard Core stuff.

Asgaard