talker

Z.B. zachb at netcom.com
Mon Sep 9 19:03:17 PDT 1996

On Mon, 9 Sep 1996 pjb at ny.ubs.com wrote:

> > Floyd W Odom writes:
> > > 	I am doom13. If there is anyone out there who is a hacker or
> > > would like to be one you can talk to me and find out stuff like cracking.
> > > Just drop a message at doom13 at juno.com.
> >
> > Are you the same jerk who was posting a week ago?
> >
> sure sounds like it. is it possible that there could be two such as this?
>
> 	-paul

Very possible.  Try reading the alt.2600 newsgroup for about a week and see
how many me-too, teach-me-how2hack, and other lame messages are posted
there on a daily basis.  God help us now that they've discovered mailing
lists.  "h3y, w0w, d00dz, th1s cyberpun|< li5t is way |<3\/\/L!"
(Translation: Hey, wow, dudes, this cyberpunk list is way cool!
for those of you who are asciially impaired :)

---

Zach Babayco

zachb at netcom.com  <----- finger for PGP public key
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/4127