Court challenge to AOL junk-mail blocks

NetSurfer netsurf at pixi.com
Mon Sep 9 13:11:06 PDT 1996

On Fri, 6 Sep 1996 AwakenToMe at aol.com wrote:

> Tell me about it. Im on AOL. WHO CARESSSSSSS if ya get one MAYBE two pieces
> of  mail you take LESS than a second to delete them both with the handy
> delete key. These people are wasting more time complaining about it than they
> will ever do actually deleting it.

If you know a valid email address on the spammers system you can always
bounce each message back to them.  If enough people turned the messages
back on them it might give them the opportunity to experience first hand
what its like to receive tons of mail you don't want or need...

#include <standard.disclaimer>