talker

Z.B. zachb at netcom.com
Sun Sep 8 16:07:14 PDT 1996

On Sat, 7 Sep 1996, James A. Donald wrote:

> At 12:26 PM 9/8/96 -0500, Roger Williams wrote:
> > Yup -- you're never going to see a very high SNR out of Juno:
>
> Yes, the anarchy list has a persistent moron from Juno.com, educated
> well above his intelligence.   A seriously proflic loon.
>
> I have told eudora to transfer everything from juno.com into my
> loon file, regardless of author.  Makes AOL.com look like
> caltech.

I just checked www.juno.com to see what kind of system they have, and it
appears that it is a free email service.  No charges at all.  No wonder
we get so many idiots from there - free mail and they probably don't
bother to verify the people they give service to, either.

---

Zach Babayco

zachb at netcom.com  <----- finger for PGP public key
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/4127