TWA 800 - Friendly Fire?

Mark Neely accessnt at ozemail.com.au
Sat Sep 7 22:56:38 PDT 1996

>Look at what has been happening in the news lately -- and look at how
>much is "unexplained" or flimsy evidencially speaking, in the very least.
>If, for instance, the government wanted to cut down on civil
>liberties/civil rights, it would seem MIGHTY CONVENIENT that so much is
>"accidentally" happening so close together.

>-Millie
>sfuze at tiac.net

Yes, I wonder if the WhiteHouse will rush through a bill overturning the
anti-terrorist measures which they justified on the basis of the TWA bombing.

Regards,

Mark
___
Mark Neely - accessnt at ozemail.com.au
Lawyer, Internet Consultant, Professional Cynic
Author: Australian Beginner's Guide to the Internet (2nd Ed.)
	Australian Business Guide to the Internet
	Internet Guide for Teachers, Students & Parents
Check out my Anti-SPAM FAQ: http://www.accessnt.com.au/faqs/spam.htm