PRESS RELEASE: GERMANY CENSORS DUTCH WEBSITE WWW.XS4ALL.NL

Name Withheld by Request nobody at replay.com
Fri Sep 6 20:36:52 PDT 1996

>A Modest Proposal:
>
>* as Germany is bent on blocking sites which carry this subversive
>pamphlet, "Radikal," let us mirror it on thousands of sites around the
>world.
>
>* when the Germans went into Danmark and insisted Jews wear badges,
>ordinary citizens (and the Danish Royal Family, as I recall) also took to
>wearing these Star of David badges.

Add this plug to signatures and web pages:

Lebt und lest radikal! http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/radikal/

Then, your messages are "promoting a terrorist organization"
(cf. http://www.anwalt.de/ictf/p960901e.htm) and may no longer
be carried in Germany.

[It just says to live radically, and to read "radikal". But
"radikal" is a terrorist magazine after all.]