What is the EFF doing exactly?

pstira at escape.com pstira at escape.com
Fri Sep 6 06:45:10 PDT 1996

Not just DC and Chicago, I'm afraid.  If anyone around NYC noticed, there
are less and less payphones, and all new ones installed, just about, are
those yellow credit card phones.  Not all of them, but it's now one for
one, at least.

=Millie=
PS: i wrote a fiction book about this a few years ago -- i should have