... subversive leftists

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Fri Sep 6 04:15:48 PDT 1996

At 11:23 AM 9/5/96, Asgaard wrote:
>On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>
>> The German Generalbundesanwaltschaft (Chief Federal Prosecutor's
>> office) has "advised" the Internet providers to block access to
>
>> "Radikal" (http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/radikal) is a publication
>> from the radical left that is illegal in Germany, but not in
>> the Netherlands.
>
>This is amazing. Without defending the German stand on the Revisionist
>crap, that part is at least understandable in a historical context
>(their sense of guilt for the unfortunate developments in the 30's
>and 40's etc). But a quick overview of the contents of Radikal gives the
>impression of an ordinary leftist zine, defining the outlawing of it as
>pure political censorship in a Western 'democracy'. I'm truly surprised.

Leftists are despicable. They steal our money, they corrupt our politics,
they nationalized our industries, they subvert our ideals, and they
undermine our national will.

The Democratic People's German Reich is fully justified in cutting off
contacts with subversive radical publications in Jew-dominated nations like
Holland.

As Reichskommander Schmidt points out: "The citizen-units who access
foreign Web sites will be rounded up and disposed of like the vermin they
are. We cannot allow the Revisionists and Leftists to triumph. We will send
them to the showers."

Heil Freeh!

--Klaus