GSI

Floyd W Odom gsi at juno.com
Wed Sep 4 23:24:41 PDT 1996

From: GSI
Full-Name: Floyd W Odom
To: Bugtraq
Subject: GSI

Dear Recipient,	We at Galaxy Software would like to offer you a
chance to buy software over the magic of e-mail. How it works is you can
send us here at GSI(Galaxy Software Inc.) e-mail orders from our software
list telling us that the check or money order is in the mail. To e-mail
us just send a letter to GSI at JUNO.COM. For more information you can
e-mail at: doom13 at juno.com.1. CGW Game Pack2. One must fall
2097	3. Decsent 24. CD Sampler: Volume Two5. Cannon Creative6.
Animation Festival7. Duke Nukem 3D8. Doom9. World Atlas10. Crime City11.
Airforce Combat12. GT Personel Accounting13. Wolfenstein 3D14. Print
Master Gold15. Chaos16. Wizardry17. Corel 618. America Online 3.019.
Power Chute Plus Demo20. UPC Doctor21. Epic Pinball: Enigma22. Epic
Pinball: Android23. Epic Pinball: 1, 2, 324. Jazz Jackrabbit: Holiday
Hare25. Jazz Jackrabbit: All*