Letter to the Observer [re: Internet paedophile]

Jean-Francois Avon jf_avon at citenet.net
Wed Sep 4 21:30:15 PDT 1996

On  4 Sep 96 at 14:44, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Jean-Francois, your comments are inspired!
>
> As a member of "such media" in that I still publish articles on dead
> trees -- I have articles in fall issues of Wired and Playboy, for
> instance -- I rejoice in your reasoned suggestion that you deny me
> and my ilk access to the Net.
>
> But wait! I connect through wired.com, eff.org, or *.edu accounts.
> How do you plan to kick me off my "ISPs?"
>
> No, you're not out to lunch.

Well, I did not expect nor want to bar all of the ink spreader
community, only, by giving some individual or some rags some
trouble, they might get the message.

*I* don't plan to kick any net-smearer scumbag off his ISP, I
suggest/-ask if- ISP themselves would have advantage to do that./?

I simply don't pretend to know it all, so I ask questions...

jfa
Jean-Francois Avon
 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee; Limoges porcelain, silverware and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultants: physicists, technologists and engineers.

 PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891