Letter to the Observer [re: Internet paedophile]

Declan McCullagh declan at eff.org
Wed Sep 4 18:10:36 PDT 1996

Jean-Francois, your comments are inspired!

As a member of "such media" in that I still publish articles on dead trees
-- I have articles in fall issues of Wired and Playboy, for instance -- I
rejoice in your reasoned suggestion that you deny me and my ilk access to
the Net.

But wait! I connect through wired.com, eff.org, or *.edu accounts. How do
you plan to kick me off my "ISPs?"

No, you're not out to lunch.

-Declan

// declan at eff.org // I do not represent the EFF // declan at well.com //