Sen. Leahy's "impeccable cyberspace credentials"

jonathon grafolog at netcom.com
Sun Sep 1 23:32:52 PDT 1996

On Sun, 1 Sep 1996, James A. Donald wrote:

> > I agree with what you are saying but not all polititions are that bad.
> > You make it sound as if their are no politisions are for freedom of the
> > net.
> So who is the exception?

	Harry Browne  Libertarian Party Candidate.

        xan

        jonathon
        grafolog at netcom.com

	However, if you're tired of the Lesser of N evils,
	Cthulu's export policy is that you can't escape
	anyway, and your puny mortal lives will be absorbed
	along with his morning coffee.  Your encryption
	technology is futile against the Elder Gods, and the
	arcane formulas in the Cyphernomicon of that mad
	physicist Tim The Enchanter may summon spirits from
	the vasty deep, but no secrets are safe from
	Nyarla-S-Ahothep who knows all and sees all.
				Bill Stewart