Looking for post on possible Law Articles

Matthew J. Miszewski mjmiski at execpc.com
Thu Oct 31 19:10:42 PST 1996

Sorry to take up bandwidth, but I swore I saw a post from someone
outlining (for what seemed to be a class) a series of legal questions
regarding the net.  I was almost positive it came across my
cypherpunks folder.

If anyone remembers this, or better yet still has the post, could you
send it or a pointer my way?

Thanks in advance.

Matt