German Draft Digital Sigature Law

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Oct 29 05:50:47 PST 1996

--- begin forwarded text

Date:         Tue, 29 Oct 1996 02:06:50 EST
Sender: Law & Policy of Computer Communications
              <CYBERIA-L at LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
From: Christopher Kuner <100442.3075 at COMPUSERVE.COM>
Subject:      German Draft Digital Sigature Law
To: CYBERIA-L at LISTSERV.AOL.COM

For your information, my translation of the German Draft Digital Signature law
is now available on my homepage "Law of Electronic and Internet Commerce in
Germany" (http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ckuner).

Christopher Kuner, Esq.
Gleiss & Partners
Gaertnerweg 2
60322 Frankfurt, Germany
tel. 49-69-955140
fax 49-69-95514198
e-mail 100442.3075 at compuserve.com

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com)
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"The cost of anything is the foregone alternative" -- Walter Johnson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/