? for HTML experts...

Peter Hrabinsky Peter.James.Hrabinsky at eagle.wbm.ca
Mon Oct 28 10:25:39 PST 1996

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am wondering how I can include <p> tags in my HTML form wihtout it
screwing up the presentation of old browsers?

For example, when I get my mail-to form  mailed to my server, I want
it ready to be clipped into an HTML format.

For example:

Ok, so if you look at my name="" area I include a </p> and <p> tag so
that it automatically formats the form that is submitted to me...

The problem is that IE 3.0 and the new Netscape browsers can handle
it, older browsers cannot.

So is there anyway to include tag text in a form without screwing
everything up?

Thank you for your help! I look foraward to your reply!

Peter