considering internet/privacy periodical

Adamsc Adamsc at io-online.com
Sun Oct 27 22:31:57 PST 1996

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996 16:36:14 -0800, Greg Broiles wrote:

>I'm considering putting together a periodic publication about the technical
>and legal aspects of privacy and the Internet. My "business model" would
>feature free WWW/email access with a charge for fax or postal delivery. I'm
>curious to know if this strikes people as interesting or just Yet Another
>Email Newsletter Of No Real Consequence. (no offense taken if it's the
>latter.)

If you did a real noise-removal job, this could be very useful.  Sort of a
privacy-RISKs digest, if you will.

#  Chris Adams <adamsc at io-online.com>   | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
#  <cadams at acucobol.com>		 | send mail with subject "send PGPKEY"
"That's our advantage at Microsoft; we set the standards and we can change them."
   --- Karen Hargrove, Microsoft (quoted in the Feb 1993 Unix Review editorial)