tcmay in favour of redistribution of wealth? NFW/ROTFL

attila at primenet.com attila at primenet.com
Sun Oct 27 10:25:07 PST 1996

.
."Timothy C. May" <tcmay at got.net> wrote:
.
.>I guess I'm not much of a joiner. I never donated to the United Way
.>

        et tu, Brute?  I thought I was the only one who deliberately
    stiffed the United Way,

        The recent jailing of the national chairman of the United Way
    for pilfering multiple millions from the coffers, and squandering
    even more on lavish expense account jet-setting...  is more than
    adequate justification to stiff the United Way.

.>If this sounds harsh, so be it.
.>Cypherpunks is not about redistributing wealth.
.>

        no, cypherpunks is not about redistributing the wealth; at
    least, certainly not the vocal, active active members, and probably
    most of the rest as organized politics turns the stomach of anyone
    of knowledge, even skewed as it may be.

        redistributing the wealth is over in *.politics.*, &c.

In <9609248461.AA846180758 at smtplink.alis.ca>, on 10/24/96