slander and call for lawyers. :)

Black Unicorn unicorn at schloss.li
Sat Oct 26 13:49:11 PDT 1996

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> Sandy Sandfort <sandfort at crl.com> writes:
> >
> > On Fri, 25 Oct 1996, Black Unicorn wrote to Dimitri:
> >
> > > If you don't watch it I'll have a pair of my staff represent
> > > [Ray] free of charge.
> >
> > Now THAT would be a community service.
>
> Why don't you use the funds pledges for my defunct trip to California
> for Ray's lithium bill.

Suggesting that a person is on a psychoactive mediciation with the purpose
of harming that persons image or character is likely actionable.

I'd be careful if I were you.  If said individual ever manages to
substantiate damages you've got an interesting time ahead of you.

--
Forward complaints to : European Association of Envelope Manufactures
Finger for Public Key   Gutenbergstrasse 21;Postfach;CH-3001;Bern