In-Line Skating Safety and Courtesy

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Thu Oct 24 10:17:13 PDT 1996

I sent a note to WEB Tech #5 <webtech5 at rollerblade.com> advising them that
the Cypherpunks mailing list is the wrong place for announcements like this
one.

I got a nice reply back, saying someone had given "cypherpunks at toad.com" as
the address to which info should be sent. He said he'd remove us from any
lists.

And he expressed some interest in what we're all about, so I sent him
instructions on subscribing and unsubscribing (which I'll include below,
just for anyone out there who needs it).

Nice to get a good reply back (I sent many requests to Cyberpromo/savetrees
and only received more auto-replies and more spam).

--Tim May

To subscribe to the Cypherpunks mailing list:

-send a message to: majordomo at toad.com

-body message of: subscribe cypherpunks

To unsubscribe from the Cypherpunks mailing list:

-send a message to: majordomo at toad.com

-body message of: unsubscribe cypherpunks