MD5?

Gary Howland gary at systemics.com
Thu Oct 24 02:48:12 PDT 1996

lcs Remailer Administrator wrote:

> Derek Atkins <warlord at ATHENA.MIT.EDU> writes:
>
> > It'll be released when it's done, dammit!  And it's almost done!
> > Currently, I'm tracking down a few bugs, and a few details need to get
> > solidified, but other than that I have it working on my desktop and I
> > use it almost every day.
> >

> Is there any way to I could possibly get a snapshot of the source code
> if I agree not to bug you about it?  I have some servers that use PGP
> pretty heavily, and will come under immediate preassure to upgrade to
> 3.0 as soon as it is released.  Any head start I can get would be
> really really helpful.

I would sooner see the specs released - I for one would really like to
know the new key ring formats, packet formats etc.

Gary
--
"Of course the US Constitution isn't perfect; but it's a lot better
than what we have now."  -- Unknown.

pub  1024/C001D00D 1996/01/22  Gary Howland <gary at systemics.com>
Key fingerprint =  0C FB 60 61 4D 3B 24 7D  1C 89 1D BE 1F EE 09 06