Goodbye [NOSTALGIA]

blanc blancw at cnw.com
Sun Oct 20 09:30:20 PDT 1996

From:	Dale Thorn

C'mon now, you guys sound like a bunch of old men, groaning over the checkers board
about how you can't keep track of the six or seven medications you take every day.

I was not complaining about an inability for keeping track of the list traffic.

Neither was I bemoaning the fact that things change or go out of use, nor discussing the nature of true invention, nor seeking after general judgements on pinnacles per se.

None of my statements were in reference to things per se, but only as they relate to the cypherpunks, to the present circumstance of the S/N ratio, and to James A. Donald's conclusions about the list.

   ..
Blanc