[NOISE] I never knew that Dimitri Vulis was a net.legend

jbugden at smtplink.alis.ca jbugden at smtplink.alis.ca
Thu Oct 17 06:02:56 PDT 1996

"Timothy C. May" <tcmay at got.net> wrote:
>And here I thought it was the real history of the Net, especially the part
>about how "the dandruff-covered Peter Vorobieff (spit) conspired with the
>purebred Sovok Valery Fabrikant (spit) to spread the lies of the Jew
>cripples dying of AIDS in Sovok-controlled clinics."

>(hint: this a satire, based on the writings of Vulis, who speaks of people
>as "lying purebred Sovok Tchurkas" (whatever _they_ are), and attaches
>the charming word "(spit)" after nearly every person he references.)

Just last week Concordia University in Montreal unveiled four new art
installations; one dedicated to the memory of each of the four professors shot
and killed by Valery Fabrikant. The works are in the form of tables so that they
can be integrated with the student body.

Raving on the net does occasionally have physical manifestations.

Prend soin,
James