RFC on "Assert Your Privacy"

John Willis jmwillis at yooper.switch.rockwell.com
Wed Oct 16 13:06:03 PDT 1996

We are in the process of revising our publication "Assert Your Privacy"
and we would like to have the benefit of your input (heah, what can I
say, I just joined the list).  The doc is generally intended for the
mass public and does not yet cover issues like e-cash, credit card
transactions over the net, etc..  I have yet to be convinced that a
critical mass has been reached to warrant inclusion of same.

So, please visit http://soli.inav.net/~dolphin/asrtpriv.htm and provide
feedback to the address indicated, or discuss it here!

I look forward to learning some things from ya'll!

Thanks,

John
Information Locators