Fuck Cyberpromo

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sat Oct 12 15:29:43 PDT 1996

It seems to me that every time I send a message to cypherpunks, I get a 10k
message entitled "RESPONSE FROM CYBERPROMO" from "abusebot at savetrees.com
(Mail AutoResponder)" .

It stands to reason that everyone who posts this list gets the same thing.
I've certainly seen enough people here complain about it.

So. The messages all say send complaints to wallace at cyberpromo.com . That's
what I'm going to do. With every message I get from cyberpromo from now on.

I would expect that if everyone on this list who gets one of these things
-- which I suspect is everyone who posts here lately -- turned right around
and sent it on to this wallace at cyberpromo.com address, those, er,
caprophageous cretins, (thanks, DCF; don't sue me for copyright violations
;-)) would get the hint in a hurry.

I'm starting with the one I have, and, of course, I'll also do it for the
message I get from sending *this* posting.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com)
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"The cost of anything is the foregone alternative" -- Walter Johnson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/