SPA sues C2, other ISPs and users

Adam Shostack adam at homeport.org
Fri Oct 11 21:28:17 PDT 1996

I prefer to offer shows of support in the forms of a donation to a
legal defense fund.  That way, I'm clearly supporting the
organization, not becoming a customer.

Sameer, if this gets pricey, please establish such a fund, and let us
all know about it.

Adam

--
"Every year the Republicans campaign like Libertarians, and then go to
Wasthington and spend like Democrats."

Vote Harry Browne for President.  http://www.harrybrowne96.org