[Noise] Re: Missionaries (was: "Mormon Asshole?" re: GAK)

camcc at abraxis.com camcc at abraxis.com
Wed Oct 9 10:17:01 PDT 1996

At 01:04 AM 10/9/96 -0700, you [Paul S. Penrod] wrote:
:

:I suggest you [Alan Olsen] RTFM again. It was a commentary on the sad state of
:scientific practice as germain to today's egomanical pirannah who inhabit
:the domain of the "scientist". To publish is to exist, and the first rule
:is "draw your curves, then plot your points." The second is "Thou shalt
:not critisize your mentor."
:
:Save the anti-religion rhetoric for someone who gives a damn.
:
:...Paul

Well, Paul, obviously you do. Otherwise why try to justify some thinly
disguised pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo as "a commentary on the sad state of
scientific practice."

As Alan said, "I suggest you take your beliefs to talk.origins."

BTW, what DOES this have to do with crypto, or privacy, or personal
freedoms, or MORMONS for that matter?

Alec