Best-of-Crypto (was:this list is a joke)

I~nigo Gonzalez nexus at adv.es
Mon Oct 7 21:37:13 PDT 1996

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> "I~nigo Gonzalez" <nexus at adv.es> writes:
>
>> Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>>> When I joined this mailing list, it had plenty of technical discussions
>>> posted by people knowledgeable in cryptography. They have all since left.
>>
>> Where did they go?????? I want to read something _good_ not spam.
>> What about coderpunks ????
>
> There's some interesting discussion on coderpunks, but it's pretty
> low-volume. There used to be interesting threads on cypherpunks -
> I'm not awarae of any place where they continue.

Maybe we can build here (at adv.es) a Best-Of-Crypto mailing list...
with the _same_ spirit we have now Best-Of-Security...
I mean technical, relevant postings...

Any comments ???
--
  Iñigo González - ADV Internet Technical Advisor <nexus at adv.es>
  "Never say anything online that you wouldn't want to see on the