Can somebody unsubscribe cyberpromo from CP?

Rich Burroughs richieb at teleport.com
Mon Oct 7 18:08:12 PDT 1996

At 10:23 AM 10/7/96 -0800, jim bell <jimbell at pacifier.com> wrote:
>I think somebody subscribed that Cyberpromo organization to the Cypherpunks
>list.  It needs to be unsubscribed...

I did a "who" and didn't see them.  Maybe someone already took care of it...

BTW, the messages I was receiving from "abusebot at savetrees.com" were sent
to me, not the list.  I wrote the address in their email and was told that
apparently someone was forging notes to their "abuse" address from mine --
the information about reporting abuses, etc, comes back in response.  I was
told the messages would be blocked, but I'm not sure if it happened as I'm
now filtering them.

Rich

Rich Burroughs  richieb at teleport.com  http://www.teleport.com/~richieb
See my Blue Ribbon Page at http://www.teleport.com/~richieb/blueribbon