[complete noise] Re: [IMPORTANT] Blowfish

Rabid Wombat wombat at mcfeely.bsfs.org
Sat Oct 5 21:58:06 PDT 1996

I was thinking of putting Dimitri in for KOTM, so he could put "KOTMx2"
(or does it go right to KOTM^2 ?) after his name. Unfortunately, the
"rules"  clearly prevent anyone from winning more than once. I guess
he'll have to do without, unless we help him out by petitioning for a
second term (support one of your own - he's working so hard for it).

http://www.wetware.com/mlegare/kotm/#kotm